My future job


                                                         Hello welcome to my blog🥰


Think in the future is complicated, because there many options but in the future I would like job in the hospital because before of choose my career, I wanted to study in the health area but different reasons I chose social work. Also I would like job in the SENAME because I would like help of the kids and teenagrs.
I imagine in the health are: helping patients to rehabilitate, helping them reintegrate into society and supporting their families in the process. On the other hand in the SENAME I would like keep improving the system and to give children a better quality of life and future. 



I hope my future job be a mix of outdoor and indoor and outdoor because I don't want to be in an office all day surrounded of peoers.
Also I woukd like travel for my job, know differents places and realities to learn and  to get better in my job.
I would like to win the enough money for I have a life stable, for pay food, health, transport and basic things. The ideal will be to live without worries for the money.
The specialty I would to take is in the health area  for can job in the hospital or social relations, child psychology, psychology, the idea is that the specialty be a contribution for my future job, what I contribute tools to do my future job better.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A contry I would loke to visit...

My best holidays.

Why social work...?