My pet🐶🥰

                                                         🐶Hello welcome to my blog🐶


My pet is a dog, it's name is Reina, my brother and me call its that because we like an anime character with this name. That anime was the first we saw together, for that reason the name it is important.
It is of color brown and has white parts, in the head and in the paws (look like socks), it hace five years old  and him birthday is the nighteen of April.
My dog Reina is very intelligent because it does eight or nine different tricks, for example: give the paw and five, it sits, crouches down, if I "dispense him" it plays dead, when I walk she goes through my legs also when I stretch my hand, it puts him face or nose, but she doesn't make the free tricks I have to give him food.
She has a disease that affects her blood and the blood vessels, for this reason she intake a remedy that makes your increases appetite, also it gained weight.
She is very beatifull and cute, for my family is very importat, she is one more member and she is a happy dog.💓

Comentarios

  1. Reina is literally a queen, and understand you, my puppy too is part of the family.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Reina is so beautiful, an amazing pet. It's cute when you loved a pet as a family member

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A contry I would loke to visit...

My best holidays.

Why social work...?