Why social work...?

                                                          Hello, welcome to muy blog🥰

When I was in the school participe in different activities. I was child trainers:   the formed in the religion when I left the school, "went up" level and I turned in coordinator, where I started to work with the child trainers I help in his formation and in his life, sometimes they tell me his problems. Also when I was in the school I had a subject, the name it was "National reality", in the class I studied news of the actuality and I talket of the problems of the society, also my colleagues and me, we debated and  gave our opinion of the problems and its possible causes. 

 In the year 2019 I jonied to "Escuelita"  there work with kids the "low resources". I help in his chores of the school, also we do sport as football, skating, tennis and we play lottery, bingo. Is a activity very funny but exhausting becouse the children have a lot of energy.

I think what these were two activities and the class are very important for me and for my decision to study social work.

After to decide my career one persons told me : "I expected it", for me it was very special because that  person know me since kid so I feel it was the correct option


Comentarios

  1. You definitely chose the right path, I'm proud of you. I hope you meet all your goals!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. work with kids i not easy job, i admire you and i think that social work is the best career you could choose.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I'm sure you will be a great social worker, it was a great disappointment and the best thing is to have support....

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A contry I would loke to visit...

My best holidays.