A contry I would loke to visit...

                                                  🌸Hello, welcome to my blog🌸


The contry I would like to go have a trees very beatiful, it name is "Sakura" and when it blooms in spring like a cotton candy for that pink flowers. 

I like the contry's culture for their temple, it have a surprisingly architecture and the bigs gardens. Also the contry's people is very clean because don't put trash in the streets.

I would visit the anime market for to buy merchandising from my favorite animes, for example: "one piece", " attack of titan", "boku no hero", among others, also visit a maid's caffe becouse the food is so cute and is a unique experience.

Finally I would like to work and live for a time, one or two years in this contry because every day I would visit the differentnplaces very beatifuo, also with the money I would pay the transport, food, the lodging adn the turist.
If I live two years in this contry I think, I can meet the places more important for me and go to a festival.
For those reasons the contry I would like to go is...



 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My best holidays.

Why social work...?